There are valves and fittings, they are used in the con […]
There are valves and fittings, they are used in the connection or control system of the pipeline. Valves and fittings cannot exist independently and complement each other. Valve fittings are made of carbon steel and stainless steel, as well as PVC, or other materials. The first two are commonly used. In recent years, with the improvement of people's living standards, the demand for non-staple foods has also increased. It’s up. Therefore, the rapid development of food machinery has been promoted, so the stainless steel sanitary valve fittings production industry is booming. People usually say that the valve fittings are mostly stainless steel sanitary grade.
1. The valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, and both ends of the passage must be blocked.
2. Valves stored for a long time should be inspected regularly to remove dirt and apply anti-rust oil on the processing surface.
3. After installation, it should be checked regularly, mainly for inspection items:
(1) Wear of the sealing surface.
(2) Trapezoidal thread wear of the stem and stem nut.
(3) Whether the filler is out of date or not, and if it is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
(4) After the valve is overhauled and assembled, the sealing performance test shall be carried out.
Valves in operation, all valve parts should be complete and intact. The bolts on the flange and the bracket are indispensable, the thread should be intact and no looseness is allowed. The tightening nut on the hand wheel should be tightened if it is loose, so as not to wear the joint or lose the handwheel and nameplate. If the handwheel is lost, it is not allowed to replace it with a wrench. It should be timely. The packing gland is not allowed to be skewed or has no pre-tightening clearance. For valves in environments that are susceptible to contamination by rain, snow, dust, sand, etc., the valve stem should be fitted with a protective cover. The scale on the valve should be complete, accurate and clear. The seals, caps and pneumatic accessories of the valve should be completed. The insulation jacket should be free from dents and cracks. It is not allowed to hit, stand or support heavy objects on a running valve; especially non-metallic valves and cast iron valves are prohibited.
18 years experience in sanitaryware fitting industry
Our products are sold to more than 30 countries and regions
We have a large production team, R & D team
Our factory has a total investment of more than 30 million.
7000² square meters of factory area
We have more than 10 patents for inventions