Installation requirements 1. Before installing the valv […]
1. Before installing the valve, carefully check whether the type and specification of the valve used are consistent with the design;
2. According to the model of the valve and the factory manual, check whether the valve can be applied under the required conditions;
3. When the valve is hoisted, the rope should be tied to the flange connection between the valve body and the valve cover, and should not be placed on the hand wheel or the valve stem to avoid damage to the valve stem and the hand wheel;
4. When installing the valve on the horizontal pipe, the valve stem should be vertical upwards, and the valve stem should not be installed downward;
5. When installing the valve, do not use the forced-to-mouth connection method of pulling and pulling hard to avoid damage caused by uneven force;
6, the open gate valve should not be installed in the wet place in the ground, so as to avoid valve stem corrosion.
The cleaned parts must be sealed and stored for installation.
The requirements for the installation process are as follows:
1. The installation workshop must be clean, or set up a temporary clean area, such as the use of newly purchased color strips or plastic film to prevent dust from entering during the installation process.
2, the assembly workers must be dressed in clean cotton overalls, wearing a cotton cap, hair can not leak, wear clean shoes, hand wearing plastic gloves, skim.
3. The assembly tool must be degreased and cleaned before assembly to ensure cleanliness.
18 years experience in sanitaryware fitting industry
Our products are sold to more than 30 countries and regions
We have a large production team, R & D team
Our factory has a total investment of more than 30 million.
7000² square meters of factory area
We have more than 10 patents for inventions