1. Thoroughly remove all impurities in the pipeline dur […]
1. Thoroughly remove all impurities in the pipeline during installation. Spool damage, jamming, blockage and leakage can be avoided. At the same time, the surface should be cleaned so that no residue of building materials remains.
2. For any kind of faucet products, there is no need to use excessive force when switching, just gently twist or move. Even a traditional faucet does not require a lot of effort to screw it. In particular, do not use the handle as an armrest to support or use it. The product with the screen cover for the water outlet should be disassembled and rinsed after use for a period of time to remove impurities. Products with hoses should be designed so that the hoses are naturally stretched to avoid breakage.
3, the shower head metal hose of the bathtub faucet should maintain a natural stretch state, do not coil it on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when using or not, be careful not to form a dead angle at the joint between the hose and the valve body to avoid breaking or damaging the hose.
4, after the use of the faucet sometimes occurs incomplete closure, leakage, loose handles, loose connections and leaks, etc., under normal circumstances, consumers can solve their own.
5, faucet cleaning matters:
(1) Do not wipe the surface of the faucet with a hard object such as a steel ball. Because the steel ball is very hard, it is easy to scratch the surface of the faucet.
(2) It is best to clean with a neutral detergent. The acid-base cleaner is not suitable for cleaning with a water tap.
(3) After the faucet is cleaned, the remaining moisture on the surface should be dried with a dry lint-free towel (the same is true for glass cleaning) to avoid scale formation.
18 years experience in sanitaryware fitting industry
Our products are sold to more than 30 countries and regions
We have a large production team, R & D team
Our factory has a total investment of more than 30 million.
7000² square meters of factory area
We have more than 10 patents for inventions