1. According to the material, it can be divided into SU […]
1. According to the material, it can be divided into SUS304 stainless steel, cast iron, all plastic, brass, zinc alloy material faucet, polymer composite faucet and other categories.
2. According to the function, it can be divided into basin, bathtub, shower, kitchen sink faucet and electric faucet (porcelain electric faucet). With the improvement of living standards, the faucet that can be heated quickly (porcelain electric faucet) is more and more consumed. The welcome of the people is expected to become the new protagonist leading the revolution of the faucet.
3. According to the structure, it can be divided into single-type, double-type and triple-type faucets. In addition, there are single handles and double handles. Single-connected can be connected to cold water pipes or hot water pipes; double-connected can be connected to two hot and cold pipes at the same time, mostly used for bathroom basins and kitchen sinks with hot water supply; triple-type hot and cold water Outside the pipe, it can also be connected to a shower head, mainly for the faucet of the bathtub. The single handle faucet can adjust the temperature of the hot and cold water through one handle, and the double handle needs to adjust the cold water pipe and the hot water pipe separately to adjust the water temperature.
4. According to the opening method, it can be divided into spiral type, wrench type, lift type and inductive type. When the screw handle is opened, it needs to rotate a lot of turns; the wrench type handle generally only needs to be rotated 90 degrees; the lift-type handle only needs to be lifted up to discharge water; the inductive faucet will automatically discharge water as long as the hand reaches under the faucet. In addition, there is a time-closed faucet. After the switch is turned off, the water will flow for a few more seconds before stopping, so that the dirt on the hand when the faucet is closed can be washed again.
5. According to the valve core, it can be divided into rubber core (slow open valve core), ceramic valve core (fast open valve core) and stainless steel valve core. The most critical factor affecting the quality of the faucet is the spool. The use of rubber core faucets, mostly spiral-turned cast iron faucets, has been basically eliminated; ceramic valve faucets have appeared in recent years, the quality is better, more common; stainless steel valve core is more suitable for areas with poor water quality.
18 years experience in sanitaryware fitting industry
Our products are sold to more than 30 countries and regions
We have a large production team, R & D team
Our factory has a total investment of more than 30 million.
7000² square meters of factory area
We have more than 10 patents for inventions