Water gives us life, and the tap gives us life. Faucet […]
Water gives us life, and the tap gives us life. Faucet quality and installation problems have been plaguing many household heads. Although the installation of the faucet will be handled by a professional master, as the head of the household, you also need to know some installation skills. Now let's look at the installation notes.
Do you really know about faucet installation? There are differences in kitchen and bathroom installation
1. Before installing the faucet, it is necessary to flush the water, clean the sediment impurities in the pipe, remove the impurities in the installation hole, and check that the fittings in the packing box are not mixed with impurities, so as to avoid blocking or wearing the ceramic valve core.
2. It is not necessary to consider the installation location of the water pipe when connecting the water pipe with metal hose, but it should be noted that the length of the hose is usually 30cm (import size, individual brand or hard pipe). If connecting the water pipe with metal hose, the water pipe should be laid according to the length and size of the hard pipe. However, in terms of service life, the hard pipe is better than the hose. Similarly, when installing the faucet of the flume, if the water pipe is laid above the flume, it is best to install the faucet of the wall-type flume, and vice versa, to install the faucet of the ordinary flume.
3. The requirement of imported faucets is different from that of domestic faucets. Generally, the upper pipe of the imported tap is soft and hard, and the hose (stainless steel braided pipe) is the most, and the movable nut end is 3/8 inches in English. The only suitable triangular valve is imported. In addition, the outlet of the sewer assembly is 11/4 inches.
4. When taking over, hot water is on the left and cold water is on the right. The distance between the two pipes is 100mm-200mm. After the position of the intake joint is fixed, the tap is unloaded. After the wall hydraulics is completed, the tap is installed again to avoid the wear and scratch of the coating on the surface of the tap. If imported products such as washing and spraying are used, the booster pump is installed in advance to ensure the normal outflow of water.
(1) Installation of single-hole kitchen faucet
Require stability, because the kitchen faucet use frequency is high, coupled with being moved to and fro, it is easy to loose, so the locking nut must be tightened. Now there are some taps on the market for screw and nut fixation. This kind of stability effect is very good. If the problem of water removal and pulling can be solved, it will be a popular trend in the future.
(2) Installation of faucet for single-hole Basin
When purchasing single-handled face basin faucets, attention should be paid to the diameter of the outlet. Now most of the market belongs to hard-pipe water intake, so you should pay attention to reserving the height of the outlet, from the basin down to 35 cm is the most appropriate. When installing, special angle valves must be selected, and the angle valves must be fixed with the cold and hot water pipes of the wall outlet. When you find that there is a distance between the angle valve and the water pipe on the tap, you must buy a special lengthened pipe to connect, do not use other water pipes to connect, because if the water pressure is high, it is easy to fall off and leak, causing losses to you. If the inlet pipe is too long to exceed the outlet pipe, the part can be cut off according to your needs. If the angle is not appropriate, it can be moderately bent to the position you need. Do not bend hard to 90 & #161; or greater than 90. When installing a basin to remove water, please don't forget to buy a small interface for the faucet. Don't forget to flush the pipe buried in the wall in advance before you install it.
(3) Installation of thermostatic faucets
Before installing the constant temperature faucet, please check whether the water pipe is left hot and right cold, and make sure that the hot and cold water pipes are not mistakenly connected, so as to avoid the faucet not working properly. Gas and solar water heaters can not use constant temperature faucets, because the water pressure is too low. Do not forget to install cold and hot water filters when installing constant temperature taps.
18 years experience in sanitaryware fitting industry
Our products are sold to more than 30 countries and regions
We have a large production team, R & D team
Our factory has a total investment of more than 30 million.
7000² square meters of factory area
We have more than 10 patents for inventions