Daily maintenance 1. The valve storage environment shou […]
1. The valve storage environment should be noted. It should be stored in a dry and ventilated room and block both ends of the passage.
2, the valve should be regularly inspected, and remove the dirt on it, apply anti-rust oil on its surface.
3. Install the applied valve and perform regular maintenance to ensure its normal operation.
4. Check the valve sealing surface for wear and repair or replace it according to the situation.
5. Check the trapezoidal thread wear of the stem and stem nut, whether the packing is out of date, etc., and make necessary replacement.
6. Test the sealing performance of the valve to ensure its performance.
7. The valve in operation should be in good condition, the bolts on the flange and the bracket are complete, the thread is not damaged, and there is no looseness.
8. If the handwheel is lost, it should be timely and not replaced by a spanner wrench.
9. The packing gland is not allowed to be skewed or has no pre-tightening clearance.
10. If the valve is used in a harsh environment and is susceptible to dirt such as rain, snow, dust, sand, etc., a protective cover should be installed for the valve stem.
11. The scale on the valve should be kept intact, accurate and clear, and the valve seal and cap.
12. The insulation jacket should be free from dents and cracks.
13, the valve in operation, to avoid hitting it, or supporting heavy objects.
18 years experience in sanitaryware fitting industry
Our products are sold to more than 30 countries and regions
We have a large production team, R & D team
Our factory has a total investment of more than 30 million.
7000² square meters of factory area
We have more than 10 patents for inventions